10 Things To Know
• I am an extrovert. I love to talk to anyone, anywhere.
• I also really, really love to hug. Maybe I hug too much, if that's even a thing.
• I am an organic coffee lover, but often go days binge drinking every tea imaginable.
• I dropped the second S off my nickname in 7th grade to be different.
• My oldest son was almost 10 pounds at birth.
• I run the local chapter of Holistic Moms Network.
• I worked in the Empire State Building for 6 years as an accessory designer. Didn't love tourists.
• I spent my junior year of college in Florence, Italy.
• I have two pet parakeets named Maeby and Jett. I like to think they are married.
• If I wasn't a health coach, the career I would choose is pro-surfer.
More on Me
My digestive system was KILLING ME. Hours doubled over in pain. The best doctor's north Jersey had to offer had zero explanation.
"Well, we can't find anything on the tests, so maybe we will prep you for gallbladder removal surgery." What?!
I was done. I was ready to take my health into my own hands. I listened to my body and when I cut out what it didn't like, the pain subsided. Forever. I knew at that point my NYC career as a designer was coming to an end because I had found my calling. I wanted to help others be an advocate for their own health. We all deserve it.
10 years later, I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach where I get to take my clients on their own journey to wellness. I have various other certifications in Gut Health, Ayurvedic Medicine, Cancer Nutrition and Environmental Medicine. I consider myself a forever student because the more I can learn, the more I can help you.